Some suggestions & other stuff

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby SPC » 11 Oct 2012, 00:22

Marin wrote:manuto you doing bad thing with this elbow,id ont know is anybody in real tenniss who using that short slice,NOO that iss only in your dreams,put that slice out of this game,that is so unrealistic and so unfair cause only plaers with full can use that,very fair from your side + i dont know is there one player who serve second serve like first or maybe faster then first, that are 2 biggest disadvantages of thisgame,,adn you have a lot of disadvantages,btu this are worst

I will agree with Marin for once.

The short slice is just a ridiculous shot i won´t even comment.
But the way people here hit B1 for second serves and the percentages that it goes in, is just plain ridiculous. Apparently B1 serve is 70% good, but on a second serve that % should be way lower. Having so many of those second serves in at 190-202 Kph in is simply unreal in tennis.
SPC
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 199
Gaming Since: 21 Aug 2011, 06:40
Location: United States

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby RogerF » 11 Oct 2012, 16:32

Manutoo, is it possible to remove the net in game so I can use the net from the pic like here ?(well i mean it should obviously be possible if it was already made!) Because if i dont remove it, I will see both the net from the game and from the pic as well, and thats messed up. I heard someone say I must use sammodders patch to do so, but is it possible to do it without having it ? :thinking: I want to play online like this, so im not going to install that patch because many dont have it and there are going to be desynchs

Image


PS: when are you going to update the game? because im dying to play with Lucian's Federer animations online :)
RogerF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 25 Apr 2012, 18:13
Location: USA

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby MarcaTennis » 12 Oct 2012, 12:08

For the net, impossible. ManuTOO works on TE 2011 original version and not modded ones
Grunt making tutorial => http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-9019.php
"The New ATP Mod By Our Team V1" a very great patch is coming => http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-12544.php
TE Tour Sngle Rank : 77
User avatar
MarcaTennis
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1359
Gaming Since: 20 May 2012, 10:42
Location: Boumerdès, Algeria

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby RogerF » 19 Oct 2012, 18:42

update the game please! been waiting over an year for Roger's animations :wink:
RogerF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 25 Apr 2012, 18:13
Location: USA

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Raz » 27 Oct 2012, 16:35

manutoo could you make shirts and shoes more customizible in the next update?
For example I wanna color up shirt no 12 from the game, the one that has a collar,all in blue. I cant color up the collar as well, only the shirt and the collar would always be white. Ofcourse I could invert the shirt, but then I still wouldnt be able to have the shirt all in the same color. You know what I mean? and lets say I wanna color up my shoes all in 1 colour, you cant really do that without having some other colors on it like white or black. :wink:
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby RogerF » 28 Oct 2012, 18:02

Raz wrote:manutoo could you make shirts and shoes more customizible in the next update?
For example I wanna color up shirt no 12 from the game, the one that has a collar,all in blue. I cant color up the collar as well, only the shirt and the collar would always be white. Ofcourse I could invert the shirt, but then I still wouldnt be able to have the shirt all in the same color. You know what I mean? and lets say I wanna color up my shoes all in 1 colour, you cant really do that without having some other colors on it like white or black. :wink:


Great idea! as a Fed fan, I've always created his outfits but most of the time his collar has the same color as the shirt, and in game it can only be white or black (inverted or not).
RogerF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 25 Apr 2012, 18:13
Location: USA

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby RogerF » 31 Oct 2012, 19:35

plss manutoo update the game, Lucian has finally finished his Federer pack :)
RogerF
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 72
Gaming Since: 25 Apr 2012, 18:13
Location: USA

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Raz » 02 Nov 2012, 17:50

could u at least tell us a date when youre gonna update the game Manu ? :whistle:
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Guest » 07 Nov 2012, 18:37

UPDATE GAME OMG
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Guest » 09 Nov 2012, 17:43

MANUTOO I PAYED FOR THIS GAME!!! DONT U THINK WE DESERVE MORE UPDATES? HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO DO IT WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG? LAST UPDATE WAS IN AUGUST,WE'RE NOW IN NOVEMBER OMG? ALMOST 3 MONTHS SINCE LAST UPDATE. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I DIDNT SAY YOU SHOULD UPDATE THE GAME ONCE A WEEK OR ONCE AT 2 WEEKS, BUT AT LEAST ONCE AT FKIN 2 MONTHS ???? OMG this is ridiculous...
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 10 Nov 2012, 20:04

Guest wrote:MANUTOO I PAYED FOR THIS GAME!!! DONT U THINK WE DESERVE MORE UPDATES? HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO DO IT WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG? LAST UPDATE WAS IN AUGUST,WE'RE NOW IN NOVEMBER OMG? ALMOST 3 MONTHS SINCE LAST UPDATE. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I DIDNT SAY YOU SHOULD UPDATE THE GAME ONCE A WEEK OR ONCE AT 2 WEEKS, BUT AT LEAST ONCE AT FKIN 2 MONTHS ???? OMG this is ridiculous...


You've paid brass buttons for the best Tennis ever, and you MOAN about updates?????? :withstupid:
User avatar
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1517
Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47
Location: England

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Dasp » 11 Nov 2012, 04:12

hey manutoo, i saw in some post that u were thinking of putting the short slice using "dropshot+release up".. u still gonna do that?
"Shhh quiet!! Genius at work ;)"
User avatar
Dasp
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 295
Gaming Since: 23 Jul 2011, 19:09
Location: Portugal

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2012, 20:21

Dasp wrote:hey manutoo, i saw in some post that u were thinking of putting the short slice using "dropshot+release up".. u still gonna do that?


yeah he will do that, in the 2050 update :roll:
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Guest » 12 Nov 2012, 17:53

This sucks hard. Manutoo updated this game so many times, and exactly at the time when Federer's animations are done he doesn't update the game anymore. I can guarantee that 80%, maybe even 90% of the community has been waiting for this moment .... meh too bad. :thinking:
Guest
Guest
 

Re: Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0f

Postby Raz » 15 Nov 2012, 18:44

Guest wrote:This sucks hard. Manutoo updated this game so many times, and exactly at the time when Federer's animations are done he doesn't update the game anymore. I can guarantee that 80%, maybe even 90% of the community has been waiting for this moment .... meh too bad. :thinking:


sad but true tbh. its been a while since the last update. oh well. i havent played this game online for almost 2 months now because Lucian's animations don't work online due to desynchs :cry:
Respect ALL...fear NONE!!
User avatar
Raz
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 279
Gaming Since: 25 Dec 2010, 00:19
Location: Romania

PreviousNext

Return to Tennis Elbow

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests