Problem with PS3 Dualshock

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Problem with PS3 Dualshock

Postby Julian » 23 Oct 2012, 11:15

A question about setting joypad please. I try to play with my PS3 gamepad, but the problem is that I can not for directing my shots. To move my player, no problem, but whenever I hit the ball, regardless of whether I use the directional pad or joystick, all my shots landed in the middle of the court. Do you have a solution for me? PS3 gamepad is it simply not compatible with the game?
Julian
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic

Gaming Since: 20 Oct 2012, 22:52

Re: Problem with PS3 Dualshock

Postby ComeonANDY!! » 24 Oct 2012, 01:09

Hello julian,again :)

Your PS3 gamepad should work fine :wink: it just takes alot of practice to get things right, i've hit my first ACE tonight :dance: and i've had the game since JULY :lol: Practice and more Practice and you'll be Fine :D
ComeonANDY!!
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball

Gaming Since: 10 Jul 2012, 21:47

Re: Problem with PS3 Dualshock

Postby Julian » 24 Oct 2012, 14:40

ComeonANDY!! wrote:Hello julian,again :)

Your PS3 gamepad should work fine :wink: it just takes alot of practice to get things right, i've hit my first ACE tonight :dance: and i've had the game since JULY :lol: Practice and more Practice and you'll be Fine :D

Once again thank you for your reply Andy! :)
Glad to know it works for you, but for me I still believe that my problem must be related in one way or another to setup my PS3 joypad.
If it was only a matter of training, I would have found the trick, believe me! Too bad for me, I'm going to play painfully with the keyboard, okay! :?
Julian
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic

Gaming Since: 20 Oct 2012, 22:52

Return to Tennis Elbow