Question regarding training in the World Tour

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Question regarding training in the World Tour

Postby Hungz » 27 Jul 2012, 16:08

I was wondering if there was a more efficient way to grind out the training on the WT. I've just been joining tournaments and then giving up on the first match, that gives me 6 days to train.

Is there any way you can skip a tournament altogether so you get 7 days to train instead? Please let me know! :oops:
Hungz
tennis fan
tennis fan

Gaming Since: 26 Jul 2012, 08:36

Re: Question regarding training in the World Tour

Postby manutoo » 28 Jul 2012, 11:22

Hello,

you don't have to select the next week tournament ; you can scroll down to see the following weeks.

But anyway, it makes no sense to give up on 1st round to get points : either start in a lower difficulty level and/or at a higher rank to get plenty of points at start (and then raise back the difficulty level on 1st match), or change the way points are given => www.managames.com/Forum/topic1-472.php .
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Re: Question regarding training in the World Tour

Postby Hungz » 28 Jul 2012, 14:29

Ah yes, I figured it out shortly after I made the original post! I was under the assumption that you had to participate in a tournament every week.

I wasn't leaving the first match of every tournament to get points though. I had over 300 points but I just never had the time to train, so I thought I had to purposely tank a tournament in order to get time to train. Silly me, I could've just entered a tournament another week.

Anyways, thanks for the help and the heads up on the way training can be changed in the .ini file. :)
Hungz
tennis fan
tennis fan

Gaming Since: 26 Jul 2012, 08:36

Return to Tennis Elbow