Skills lowering too much!

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Skills lowering too much!

Postby zxgichu » 07 Dec 2011, 07:00

Hi manutoo you have created an awesome game and i was wondering if you could help me so this the problem:

I´ve been playing the career mode for 2 seasons well, actually i´m in the second one and mi player´s skills keep getting low in every tournament, i started the first season with a 90% forehand and now is about 78 !!! and something similar has happened to the other skills and i know it is normal because as far as i know the players get tired and their skills start to decrease in every tournament but this worries me a lot because i used to play a great tennis in the career mode and now i´m losing very easily against players i used to defeat with any problems!! and also i suffer to defeat low ranking players!!! so i was wondering if you could give me any advice of how to increase my skills easily or any instruction where i can change my skills as i want pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
zxgichu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball

Gaming Since: 29 May 2011, 18:12

Re: Skills lowering too much!

Postby manutoo » 08 Dec 2011, 04:57

Hello,

don't play every week, so you have more training days.
Read here for more info : http://www.managames.com/tennis/doc/Ten ... l#training .

If you don't like the way it works, read here to change it : www.managames.com/Forum/topic1-472.php
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Return to Tennis Elbow