Problem with Keyboard & Loading player on New Game in WT

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Problem with Keyboard & Loading player on New Game in WT

Postby sebsyboy » 12 Jun 2011, 14:25

Hi there. Bought the game a while back but not played for a while until I installed again today. Liking the new additions since the patch, however I have 2 things to enquire about.

1- When I play a drop shot, if I press button 2 and up plus right I play a drop shot to the right, however if I press button 2 and up plus left, it always plays it to the center and won't play a drop shot to the left. Is there a reason for this or is it a bug?

2- As for the request, I like that you can now save a world tour player to be able to play him in warm up mode, but can you make it so that when you start a new world tour you can import a previously created player so that I don't have to create a new player every time I start a new world tour mode?
sebsyboy

Re: One problem and one request.

Postby sebsy » 12 Jun 2011, 14:28

That was me posting this, forgot to login :D
sebsy
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic

Gaming Since: 03 Oct 2010, 17:02

Postby manutoo » 13 Jun 2011, 05:41

Hello,

1- it's a problem with your Keyboard ; try to use the numpad keys instead of the arrow keys

2- you can use the copy/paste Outfit feature to get quickly all the appearance parameters.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Postby sebsy » 13 Jun 2011, 11:38

How do you mean a problem with my keyboard? My keyboard works fine as I can play all other shots to the left without problem just not dropshots and obviously my left arrow works in all other applications so it would appear to be a problem within the game.

I don't like to use the number pad as I find it too fiddly.
sebsy
tennis enthusiastic
tennis enthusiastic

Gaming Since: 03 Oct 2010, 17:02

Re: Problem with Keyboard & Loading player on New Game in WT

Postby manutoo » 14 Jun 2011, 04:51

Some keyboards have problem to manage several keys pressed at same time, especially when this includes 2 arrow keys.
My guess is that you probably can't aim as well to the left when doing a short acceleration (especially if u press Ctrl + Alt, instead of Windows key).
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Return to Tennis Elbow