1) ok, actually, it seems possible that the players would turn around on a serve like they would do on a lob (coz ball is high in both cases) ; but I did some tests, and I never saw the CPU wanting to go backward while returning, so I'm not sure if it's what you saw or not... It'll be fixed anyway for next Build
3) ok, I guess I found it, it's when the CPU starts to strike before he knows where the ball lands... It can happen especially with Incredible CPU coz they are very fast to decide to start to strike... Anyway, it cannot be annoying online, coz the collision isn't made in this case (I'll fix as well anyway
4) I can confirm u I didn't change the volley timing, nor anything related to it... maybe u got a "fresh" effect or something at 1st
5) & 6) & 7) ok ,if u notice many strange things like this, could you record .dmo files & send them to me with the exact score for each strange even ?NOLE.LUCKY
turn on the "Advanced Options" (in the "Misc Options" menu) then assign the "Default" strike mapping ; this should likely fix the problem, especially if you use a previously created custom profile.tati cornet
1) many reasons ; main one is that it's more motivating to do that in that time coz more interest in tennis for myself & everybody. Also, I did an update just after season's end on last November.
2) coz I wanted to have only 1 way to remap the strikes, for clarity sake
3) Serve motions 1 & 5 now look closer of their real life models.