Hello,Tennis Elbow 2011 v1.0 is released (Build 57-2010.6.3) :https://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2011_fe10.exe
~35MB [Permanent direct download link to the latest version]http://toogame.free.fr/Files/TennisElbow2011.exe
[Mirror site for people having corrupted download from managames.com - but not up to date all the time]Patch All Builds since 57 => Build 63 - SubBuild 2010.11.24 :https://www.managames.com/download.php?TE2011-Patch.exe
TE2011 saved games are not compatible with TE2009's one ; so you should either finish your current game before installing TE2011, or install it in a new folder.
A quick video of the final version :New Features :
- Display : 3d courts with many camera types
- Outfit : new haircuts, rackets, T-shirts, shorts
- Gameplay : TirednessChanges :
- World Tour : updated players, tournaments & ranking system for 2010Bug Fixes:
- a couple of bugs fixedNotes :
- Changelog of previous versions is here : topic15-3138.php
- as usually, if you notice any glitch or bug, thanks to report them !
- don't forget to exit TE2009/TE2011 before to install the latest version
- Mac Users : the Mac OSX version will come within a couple of weeksUpgrading your License Key to TE2011 from TE2009:
If you already bought TE2009 & want to see the 3D courts in TE2011, you can upgrade from here for US$9.95 or EUR7.5 :
Anyone buying the full version of TE2009 is now getting a License Key that works with both TE2009 and TE2011.Important Note :
Post in this topic only if it's related to the latest new version, ie only for these 2 cases :
- about a point listed in the New Features / Changes / Bug Fixes
- about a bug that you are sure didn't happen in the previous version but happens in the new one (else, post in the "Bug Report" forum)
Do not write about anything else, else I may delete your post without any prior warning
(or at very least, I won't answer it) ; if you're not sure your topic is related or not to the latest version, just create a new topic in the forum, it'll be fine...
Also on a side note, don't send me PM ( = Private Message) except for Private thing. Everything that can be read by everybody should be pointed out / asked in the forum, so my comments & answers could also be read by everybody, and hopefully, I won't have to write them again when someone else will have the same comments / questions...