1) teleporting ball on beginning of serve & wrong server position after a net serve should be fixed now.
2) V-Sync on doesn't add input delay, except if your fps is under 60 fps, because the game engine runs at a locked 60-fps rate.
3) You mean you saw the racket texture stays in place for a frame, while the player moved away ?
4) I run at a stable 120 fps here ; if game does down 90, it likely means something is running in the background ; as the game takes very low resources, Windows might thinks it's ok to run other stuff at the same time...
5) For micro-flickers of players in online mode, does it happen for your player as well or only your opponent's player ? Are you sure it's not same than in offline mode ?
I couldn't reproduce the issue with the chat nor the replay. I changed a little thing & updated the game, let me know if it got better for you or not.
I fixed that bug :
- The alternate time polling method wasn't working anymore ; if you had activated it (by changing TimePolling from 0 to 1 in your Tennis.ini), it is however strongly recommended to come back to the standard time polling method as the alternate one isn't accurate enough for the smoother rendering to work correctly
No change of version.
had you turned on the alternate time polling method ? (by changing TimePolling from 0 to 1 in your Tennis.ini)
If yes, I found out it was now bugged & I fixed it so you can download the demo or the patch again, but it is however strongly recommended to come back to the standard time polling method as the alternate one isn't accurate enough for the smoother rendering to work correctly.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests