1) The Training Club is totally separated from the World Tour ; you can export your World Tour player to the Training Club for simplicity reason, so you can easily try him out with different setups, but it won't affect your World Tour player
2) You need free time to be able to use your Experience points during the Training sessions ; more info here : https://www.managames.com/tennis/doc/Ten ... l#training
3) The constant lowering of your skills forces you to be careful of your tournament selection & planning
4) You can change how it works => topic1-472.php
5) Pro = difficulty ; you can change the difficulty in your Opponent presentation screen that pops up before each match
6) No (it should come with TE4)
7) The basic idea, a profile = a human person using the computer
but often, profile = additional save slots if you like to run multiple careers at the same time...
8) In Career mode, you can decide to start at Rank 1000/300/100/30 . In Season mode, you'll start around the real rank of the selected player on the selected year.
9) I created the GUI 1stly for me, so it's actually pretty fast to use it once you're used with it and very little time is lost in it when I test things out.
It is however for the mouse ; it's usable with a controller/gamepad, but it's then inefficient.
Tip : you can go back by clicking the mouse's right-button or Fire 2 of your controller.