for the World Tour, where you play against the players from all around the world, I'd like to create some special play behavior to better simulate some real players.
And I'd like you to give me some ideas on that, because I don't know perfectly all the players.
I need only play behavior (and possibly gestures for end of point) ; but nothing that'd need new animations or other new stuff.
Here 3 examples of what I'm looking for :1- Thomas Muster :
- does a lot of short balls with a lot of topspin and a lot of angle
- very strong mentally (like it's already the case for most defenders in the World Tour)2 - Marcello Rios :
- does a lot of short balls with a lot of angle, and usually does short accelerations instead of the normal ones, in order to get more angle
- often mentally weak in tie match in final round3 - Pete Sampras :
- aces very often against break point
- does an accelerated forehand, deep & crossed, when he's on the run, near the right lane
These are short examlpes, but it could have a lot more points for each player, with very precise case ; for example, a specific behavior on a short crossed ball while on the run, etc...
For the gestures, the v1.0c (planned to be released within 3 weeks) will have the following new ones :
- on a point won : cheer jump ; cheer fist (elbow down, fist near the chest, unlike the brandished raging fist)
- on a point lost : hit the forehead with the racket cord ; hand gesture that means "crazy"
As it's quite a technical topic, it may be hard to answer, but don't hesitate to give me only just 1 specific behavior of your favorite player..!
Note : it's better to have the full version of the game to answer this topic, as you'd be more familiar with the World Tour CPU behaviors (which aren't much different from the ones in the Training Club, actually