Hello,Tennis Elbow 2013 Mac & Linux v1.0e are released (Build 111-2014.8.26) :
OSX : http://www.managames.com/download.php?T ... c_fe1e.zip
[Permanent direct download link to the latest version]
Linux : http://www.managames.com/download.php?TeLinux_fe1e.zip/!\ Warning
- when you update to a newer version, you have to transfer the "Profiles" subfolder from your previous TE2013's directory to the new installation folder to keep your saved games ; do not overwrite your current game folder with the new one, else you'll lose your saved games (they might end in the bin, so still in recoverable state, though). Copy over your "Key.Txt" as well. Then launch the game & select your Profile if you had created one.New Features :
- New Service Style : a service animation created by emmainf
, thanks to him !
- Modding : it is now possible to indicate the 2D court texture is of 16:9 ratio (1)Changes :
- Gameplay : safe slice shot is a bit longer & slower, so it's much easier to do a good passing shot out of it
- Gameplay : sliced volley is a bit shorter so it won't go out too much when a player has good volley skills
- AI : CPU now handles better short ball at the net, by either volleying them or stepping a bit farther from the bounceBug fixes :
- AI : CPU was sometimes deciding to smash, but was still using the volley animation
- World Tour : loading a different saved game was losing the current match scoreNotes :
(1)- Put "2dCourt16:9 = 1" under [Camera] in your Court.ini to use the 16:9 ratio ; put "2dCourt16:9 = 1" under [Camera] in Tennis.ini if you want the 2D courts to be of 16:9 ratio by default (in this case, you can use "2dCourt16:9 = 0" in your Court.ini for your 16:10 courts) ; the screen ratio should change to 16:9 or 16:10, but I didn't test it, so let me know if you have any problem, and in case of problem, set the Aspect Ratio to 16:9 in the Video options (in that case, it should work, but 16:10 courts will get black side lines)
- Changelog of previous versions is here : topic15-17985.phpImportant Note :
Post in this topic only if it's related to the latest new Version / Build, ie only for these 2 cases :
- about a point listed in the New Features / Changes / Bug Fixes
- about a bug that you are sure didn't happen in the previous version but happens in the new one (else, post in the "Bug Report" forum)
Do not write about anything else, else I may delete your post without any prior warning
(or at very least, I won't answer it) ; if you're not sure your topic is related or not to the latest version, just create a new topic in the forum, it'll be fine...
Also on a side note, don't send me PM ( = Private Message) except for Private thing. Everything that can be read by everybody should be pointed out / asked in the forum, so my comments & answers could also be read by everybody, and hopefully, I won't have to write them again when someone else will have the same comments / questions...