Help with World Tour

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Help with World Tour

Postby CC » 28 Dec 2008, 21:29

Is there any more documentation for World Tour? I am confused about it.

One problem that I am having is that after I have played a tournament, when I select the next tournament, instead of letting me play it, the Game shows me the results to the point that I played in the last tournament, and then advances me one week past the week of the tournament that I had just tried to enter. For example, I was at Week 10, where I played in Indian Wells. I lost to Federer in the second round. After this loss, I wanted to see how Federer did, or at least I wanted to see who won this tournament, but I found no way to do this. I could not advance to the end of the tournament, even though I could play no longer in it. So, I went to the next game of the World Tour for me. I was now at week 11. I chose some tournament in Ho Chi Minh City (Challenger -- whatever that means). So, I then selected to enter the Singles tournament. Well, instead of then letting me play the tournament, the Game showed me the draw of Indian Wells (that I had just played) and the results up to the point I made it to (so it showed the result of Federer and me, along with all of the other results to that point, in the form of the draw). All that I could do is go back to the previous screen, and this put me into Week 12. So, what happened to Week 11 and the Ho Chi Minh City tournament that I had selected to play??? Did I somehow play it? I just don't understand this. This has happened at least one other time, also. Did I do something wrong? :?: :?
CC
CC
crazy of the little yellow ball

Gaming Since: 17 May 2008, 23:54

Re: Help with World Tour

Postby Santiago92 » 28 Dec 2008, 23:56

I also need some help with World Tour. Is there any way to select 2 tournaments in different weeks (like TE Manager)? If not, it would be great.
Santiago92

Gaming Since: 23 Jan 2008, 18:42

Re: Help with World Tour

Postby manutoo » 29 Dec 2008, 09:48

CC, it was a bug, and it's corrected with the latest Build released today... :)

Santiago92, it's not needed ; u can select your next tournament whenever u want, u don't have to plan in advance like in the Manager.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Return to Tennis Elbow