1) so yup, it seems it's you who have a bad memory and not me (at least on this one
), as I never "had the same answer" than in my 1st post of this topic.
2) you implied I was wrong twice, basing your say on a lie (or a wild imagination). How much did you think it'd make me happy ?
3) in the oldest of the message you found, you said "i will post no dmo" ; I have nothing to discuss with someone that refuses to post a .dmo, thus my non-answer. Plus you very often complained about fantasy things, so much that some people complained about your complains. You also do some interesting reporting, but I don't always have the time to dig around to discover the quality of your report.
And why each time i told you something about unrealism, you answer like that (kill the game, ....)
Lie again. Maybe I said that to you once or twice before (if any at all).
And there, it's very true, just re-read my answer & think again about it by yourself, you should likely come to same conclusion.
i saw you change gameplay in last building on acc on long running
I didn't. What briefly changed is the required net clearance on the balls down the line ; being on the run or not didn't influence that ; I promptly fixed that and now it's about same than before.
6) slice lower the precision of the your opponent strike
7) I know you want to help the game to become better, but if you don't listen to my explanations or imagine stuff, it makes the process much more painful.