@World Tour's testers :
Version updated :
- there's a nasty random crash, so I added some debug information ; hopefully, it'll help me to locate the crash when u'll send the next "System.log"
- Training results are now saved
- Once u played online, the online skills normalization was still on, even when going to play in the World Tour ; it is now fixed
- Translation done for : French, Italian & Spanish (if u can translate the 220 missing sentences for German => need about 1 hour, let me know..!)
- Some part of the players outfit were changing each time u loaded the game...
I just got several crash reports from u, so u correctly updated to the yesterday version, but the bug is still there.
The crash happened 3 times on my PC, but when I tried to look the details, it didn't happen again in more than 25 attempts, so I'm a bit stuck... So u should dl the today version which contains new information for the System.log ...
>> Fault announce
I think u can delete the "Sound\Fault.wav" & "Sound\Out.wav" if it really annoys u... (or replace them with a sound of ur choice)
>> so all of my strokes were stronger
Thanks to ur report, I got the bug !
Open the Tennis.ini, and try to add this line, under [Sound] :
SoftwareMixing = 1
U can also try to change this line, from :
PanChange = -1
PanChange = 0
(it'll disable the stereo effect)
maybe I'll do it one day...
Your download got corrupted, u have to dl the game again to fix it.
If it happens again & again, it means something is wrong with ur connection or ur PC.