New version, strange version?

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

New version, strange version?

Postby KRISTOOPH » 17 Dec 2013, 00:03

Hey!

I got a problem with the new version, after installing it, i cant play as i can before.
For the first look, anything look bad, but when i play my player is slowlier then he was, slowlier then opponents, hit slowly, for example when i served in the old version, the fastest speed i can hit was sometimes 234, 233 or 229 or sth like that, a lot of 210-220, sometimes when i try fast serve it was 180-190.

And what now? a lot of my fastest serves is 150-170. sometmes i can hit 190, 200 is a masterpiece now?

And the same is in game after serve. Winners earlier 130-150, now 110-120, and one more, my player cant run as earlier.

I use demo version, play on keyboard i always play n keybord, so i dont think so its reason.

I had 2400 ELO, now i lost 8/10 played matches 0:6 with players with who i won erlier easly.

I tried to reinstall game about 4 times, Still the same result. Please help me, i wanted to buy full version, i wouldnt do it if it will be working like that.

I start to stop like my the bestest game ive ever play.
KRISTOOPH

Re: New version, strange version?

Postby manutoo » 17 Dec 2013, 04:44

Hello,

you have to re-set your Player in the Training Club. If you installed the demo, now you have again 75% everywhere.
To avoid losing your player, next time there's an update, install the patch instead of the demo.
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
manutoo
Game Author

Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38

Return to Tennis Elbow