TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby liuqing » 09 Nov 2013, 10:07

n 201 wrote: i think net positioning is fine....u should try using short acceleration to get an easy winner against volleyers.... its actually very easy....Remember use SHORT acceleration not regular acceleration i.e., b1+b2+up+side arrow not just b1+b2 :D hope i helped u :wink:


it is so interesting to hear that. i am already 3300elo now . i try everything but no good results. i lose my stamina but it means nothing to the volleyers.
pls change the auto positioning net . it is the only way .
liuqing
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 30 May 2013, 04:16

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby n 201 » 09 Nov 2013, 11:57

Heinrich von Westphalen wrote:You should play versus Markizo, Yassinee or Nadalesque to see how easy it is ... :unsure: ... tongue-in-cheek.

Kind regards,
Heinrich

lol Markizo is not bothering thing for me.I have beaten him...i didnt play Nadalesque or Yassine. I heard they are good at volleying but i really think the Short Acceleration works fine if u are in good position to hit it...So just why dont u try it against them. Also even if they catch it , the ball will come back with less speed....So its not a big issue....And there shud be some advantage for volleyers too.After all they are using Volleyer style so they shud play well but we have to find some way pass them. I think only Volleyer style allows ur opponent to jump well at net when u hit short acceleration. BTW i use volley style when i have topspin...Its deadly to have topspin crosscourt forehand and then come to net. I enjoy it lol :wink:
n 201
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 171
Gaming Since: 05 Aug 2013, 08:35
Location: INDIA

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby manutoo » 10 Nov 2013, 06:40

liuqing,
now the balance between volley & passing-shots is more or less ok ; it's harder than in real life to pass, but the volley is also less effective than in real life.
When defending against a volleyer, the most important shot is the 1st one when he comes to the net ; when he's still far of the net, the short strike (and if possible the short acceleration) should disrupt greatly your opponent, like n 201 outlined...
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15811
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby liuqing » 10 Nov 2013, 07:28

manutoo wrote:liuqing,
now the balance between volley & passing-shots is more or less ok ; it's harder than in real life to pass, but the volley is also less effective than in real life.
When defending against a volleyer, the most important shot is the 1st one when he comes to the net ; when he's still far of the net, the short strike (and if possible the short acceleration) should disrupt greatly your opponent, like n 201 outlined...


So be disappointed to hear that . What you said has no helpful for one to pass some good winner. In china what i can see almost all players are complained about that . and everyone almost give bad reputation to the "perfect" volleyer. A vollyerer can easily rush to the net when he do a short strike , And when wo need to pass wo should run the right position and also accumulate the time to do a threaten angle.
I have only one question : Do you really think it is real for one volleyer playing only for 2-3months with only good volley , little stamina can play a close score ( 46 / 57 .)
with someone who has already played several years and has very good powerline.
If your answer is yes , i think i will never play with the volleyer and reject them when i host game. To most china players they will do the same way.
Since 2011. TE online game players in china have decreased almost a half .
Looking forwarding to the next update.
liuqing
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 30 May 2013, 04:16

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby testo » 10 Nov 2013, 11:01

liuqing wrote:
So be disappointed to hear that . What you said has no helpful for one to pass some good winner. In china what i can see almost all players are complained about that . and everyone almost give bad reputation to the "perfect" volleyer. A vollyerer can easily rush to the net when he do a short strike , And when wo need to pass wo should run the right position and also accumulate the time to do a threaten angle.
I have only one question : Do you really think it is real for one volleyer playing only for 2-3months with only good volley , little stamina can play a close score ( 46 / 57 .)
with someone who has already played several years and has very good powerline.
If your answer is yes , i think i will never play with the volleyer and reject them when i host game. To most china players they will do the same way.
Since 2011. TE online game players in china have decreased almost a half .
Looking forwarding to the next update.


You are talking for all chinese players ? lol...

A good volleyer will always be better than a good power baseliner, in real life like in TE.

Personaly, i found the volley really really difficult in Elite/Fair mode. If you want to pass a player at the net, try to target him with the ball
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby liuqing » 11 Nov 2013, 04:40

seb wrote:You are talking for all chinese players ? lol...

A good volleyer will always be better than a good power baseliner, in real life like in TE.

Personaly, i found the volley really really difficult in Elite/Fair mode. If you want to pass a player at the net, try to target him with the ball


what you said is not helpful too. and now elite/fair/on tiredness is not good . a less good player can even play a close match score with a very good player.the setting is only good for low elo players and keep them playing online game forever?
maybe in te11 the simulation/fair/off tiredness is good.
In china more players plays for 7-8years. they are agreed with what i said . if they participate in the tourment, at least 4players is on top10.and they all have good skills.and know what is good for te future.
seb maybe the defend way can be changed a little , but for the volley question, i really think what your said has no meaningful.
liuqing
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 30 May 2013, 04:16

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby n 201 » 11 Nov 2013, 09:40

liuqing wrote:
So be disappointed to hear that . What you said has no helpful for one to pass some good winner. In china what i can see almost all players are complained about that . and everyone almost give bad reputation to the "perfect" volleyer. A vollyerer can easily rush to the net when he do a short strike , And when wo need to pass wo should run the right position and also accumulate the time to do a threaten angle.
I have only one question : Do you really think it is real for one volleyer playing only for 2-3months with only good volley , little stamina can play a close score ( 46 / 57 .)
with someone who has already played several years and has very good powerline.
If your answer is yes , i think i will never play with the volleyer and reject them when i host game. To most china players they will do the same way.
Since 2011. TE online game players in china have decreased almost a half .
Looking forwarding to the next update.

No bro....the best volleyers in the game are not playing since 2 or 3 months....They are very old players(probably more than 2 years) and they just change names and say they are someone else.... so many troll people in tennis elbow game. And if u think volleyers are difficult to handle then probably try to beat them up with their own style which is volleying...If u suck in volleying and if others are good in it then u shud stop complaining.Try becoming a better volleyer. As one of the best volleyer in this game, I consider the volleying style is pretty hard to play especially when i come to net with a great short acceleration and my opponent is in bad position to hit the ball but still hits the ball from baseline by using a slice or very slow shot which really irritates me because i played a great shot to come to net and he neutralizes it with a slice. After that i manage to hit a normal volley(very difficult to a power volley when ur opponent use slice) and then he gets into great position and hits powerful short acceleration to get a winner on me. When he hits a powerful short acceleration, all i do is guess and take a risk in moving to one direction....sometimes i manage to touch the ball but most of the time my opponent gets the winner. Its really annoying for a volleyer but that is true even in real life tennis. So dont think volleyers are beasts. We do have a lot of problems while playing and please quit complaining.
n 201
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 171
Gaming Since: 05 Aug 2013, 08:35
Location: INDIA

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby testo » 11 Nov 2013, 10:52

n 201 wrote:No bro....the best volleyers in the game are not playing since 2 or 3 months....They are very old players(probably more than 2 years) and they just change names and say they are someone else.... so many troll people in tennis elbow game. And if u think volleyers are difficult to handle then probably try to beat them up with their own style which is volleying...If u suck in volleying and if others are good in it then u shud stop complaining.Try becoming a better volleyer. As one of the best volleyer in this game, I consider the volleying style is pretty hard to play especially when i come to net with a great short acceleration and my opponent is in bad position to hit the ball but still hits the ball from baseline by using a slice or very slow shot which really irritates me because i played a great shot to come to net and he neutralizes it with a slice. After that i manage to hit a normal volley(very difficult to a power volley when ur opponent use slice) and then he gets into great position and hits powerful short acceleration to get a winner on me. When he hits a powerful short acceleration, all i do is guess and take a risk in moving to one direction....sometimes i manage to touch the ball but most of the time my opponent gets the winner. Its really annoying for a volleyer but that is true even in real life tennis. So dont think volleyers are beasts. We do have a lot of problems while playing and please quit complaining.


totally agree with You !
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 11 Nov 2013, 12:02

With an aggressive, behind-the-baseline with heavy topspin groundstrokes game (counterpuncher) there is no problem to keep away your opponent from net and (if he managed to run at net) to pass her/him with short angles and/or curveball. Prevent slices or this silly drop shot trick.

Tennis is an easy sport ... just prevent that your opponent force his gameplay, participate your style and minimize unforced errors. That's all.

Kind regards,
Heinrich.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby liuqing » 11 Nov 2013, 12:04

so stupid reply you guys. I have no idea .
unfair volley in te game. ago TE GAME is good , more players , now less and less.
no interesting to talking with you guys.
bye.
liuqing
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 30 May 2013, 04:16

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby liuqing » 11 Nov 2013, 12:06

before i leave the forum. thank you Heinrich von Westphalen for you helping me a lot several months ago. i asked several questions and you kindly reply.
really thanks. bye good luck for your play in te game.
liuqing
court crocodile
court crocodile
 
Messages: 22
Gaming Since: 30 May 2013, 04:16

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby Heinrich von Westphalen » 11 Nov 2013, 12:12

No problem ... that's the purpose of a forum. See you there.

Kind regards,
Heinrich von Westphalen.
Heinrich von Westphalen
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1479
Gaming Since: 12 Dec 2012, 05:48
Location: Germany

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby testo » 11 Nov 2013, 12:15

liuqing wrote:so stupid reply you guys. I have no idea .
unfair volley in te game. ago TE GAME is good , more players , now less and less.
no interesting to talking with you guys.
bye.



i don't who is the most stupid or agressive here !! You ask question and insult replyers !!
You can quit TE tour, you have not your place in it !
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby KerberLq » 11 Nov 2013, 12:31

seb wrote:i don't who is the most stupid or agressive here !! You ask question and insult replyers !!
You can quit TE tour, you have not your place in it !


French guy, you are not good at te . don.t bahave as an unintelligent man
what you said is inconsistency.
I will be the best player and retire when i am the strongest in china
User avatar
KerberLq
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 53
Gaming Since: 11 Nov 2013, 12:23
Location: china

Re: TE Irrealistic defenders& Servers

Postby testo » 11 Nov 2013, 12:47

lol.... i give him an advice and he insults me, you find his behaviour normal ?

and you, inscription today and just one message to reply that ? ok multi account ...
testo
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 711
Gaming Since: 21 Jan 2009, 22:18
Location: Paris - France

PreviousNext

Return to Tennis Elbow

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Petal [Bot], psycozeus and 3 guests