TE for cell phone

General discussions about the tennis games Tennis Elbow
Forum rules
Speak English and don't hijack topics, troll, use profanities nor insults

TE for cell phone

Postby megyaem » 09 May 2013, 16:51

Im sorry for this manutoo but since Im without pc I entertain myself only with the cell phone, and due to the lack of quality of the games for the phone, I think of this:
TE for cell phone
it may be possible?
Thanks :mrgreen:
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby Nigogu » 09 May 2013, 20:17

Great idea my friend
I could buy TE if i can buy it by a SMS.
This is the incorrect forum, but nevermind, great idea :yes:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby manutoo » 10 May 2013, 05:07

TE gameplay without a real pad & 2 real buttons would be unsatisfying, even maybe barely playable, I think... :thinking:
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15586
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby Nigogu » 10 May 2013, 19:22

manutoo wrote:TE gameplay without a real pad & 2 real buttons would be unsatisfying, even maybe barely playable, I think... :thinking:

Well, i knew it was impossible, can i BUY(PAY) TE(PC) by cellphone :?:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby manutoo » 11 May 2013, 04:29

nigogu,
no, it's not possible, that'd make the price up to about US$45 ...
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15586
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby Nigogu » 11 May 2013, 21:06

manutoo wrote:nigogu,
no, it's not possible, that'd make the price up to about US$45 ...

Damm, why this happends to me :angry5:
Thanks for the answer. :jap:
User avatar
Nigogu
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 3562
Gaming Since: 26 Mar 2012, 16:48

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby sonfo » 12 May 2013, 16:04

Maybe TEM? ;)
sonfo
court stakhanovite
court stakhanovite
 
Messages: 35
Gaming Since: 24 Jun 2012, 17:38

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby megyaem » 12 May 2013, 19:21

well, maybe isnt THAT impossible... but yet you gonna need maybe more time to engine the game with the compatibility of a phone... I think this:
move: 1-9
hit: 0 top # slice * flat
select: 5
could be hard to select outfits or edit players or the wt (not mention the online issue :lol: )
but maybe play exhibition with the main courts in 3D and ten players for selection, could be possible.. :D
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby manutoo » 13 May 2013, 04:27

sonfo,
maybe TEM2... ;)

megyaem30,
most smartphones (iPhone & Galaxy's) don't have any keyboard or button (except an unusable home button).
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15586
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby miharu0607 » 24 May 2013, 01:37

I have a Top Spin on my iphone, it costed about 3 euros, so wasn't expensive, but to be honest - the game is just for fun, and i am playing it when i am extremly bored. Also most of the apps are up to 5$, those with higher prices are generally not popular at all. So if creating something for smartphones I would be up to tennis manager, but knowing the iOS and Android reality, the game would be not that complete as on the personal computer.
Also there are plenty of tennis games for mobiles, the one good I played was hmm tennis challenge or something like that, you could even challenge a ball called out ;) it was very random of course, but the game was really good thus it was pretty hard to move a player, cause the move indicator was much smaller than the top of my finger.
TURSUNOV KUBOT JANOWICZ SAFIN KLIZAN CORRETJA PRZYSIĘŻNY MAHUT TSONGA - MY ATP HEROES.
Mods made by me - topic29-11393.php#p128957
miharu0607
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 30 Mar 2013, 22:59
Location: Munich

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 24 May 2013, 17:30

manutoo wrote:most smartphones (iPhone & Galaxy's) don't have any keyboard or button (except an unusable home button).

But they have some buttons on both side,you can make the game control like virtua tennis :D :D
Last edited by phucnguyen0209 on 24 May 2013, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby phucnguyen0209 » 24 May 2013, 17:31

miharu0607 wrote:I have a Top Spin on my iphone, it costed about 3 euros, so wasn't expensive, but to be honest - the game is just for fun, and i am playing it when i am extremly bored. Also most of the apps are up to 5$, those with higher prices are generally not popular at all. So if creating something for smartphones I would be up to tennis manager, but knowing the iOS and Android reality, the game would be not that complete as on the personal computer.
Also there are plenty of tennis games for mobiles, the one good I played was hmm tennis challenge or something like that, you could even challenge a ball called out ;) it was very random of course, but the game was really good thus it was pretty hard to move a player, cause the move indicator was much smaller than the top of my finger.
Wow,you have it,why I search all but I haven't found any other tennis games,except Virtua Tennis Challenge :(
Download my patch version 2013 here:http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-13014.php

Trying to comeback
User avatar
phucnguyen0209
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 776
Gaming Since: 12 Oct 2012, 12:40
Location: Viet Nam

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby miharu0607 » 24 May 2013, 17:59

phucnguyen0209 wrote:But they have some buttons on both side,you can make the game control like virtua tennis :D :D

I think that it is impossible to create controls basing on buttons which are responsible for turning on/off sound and button that is taking u to menu from every single app.
TURSUNOV KUBOT JANOWICZ SAFIN KLIZAN CORRETJA PRZYSIĘŻNY MAHUT TSONGA - MY ATP HEROES.
Mods made by me - topic29-11393.php#p128957
miharu0607
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 1294
Gaming Since: 30 Mar 2013, 22:59
Location: Munich

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby megyaem » 22 Mar 2014, 20:57

I play some months ago Shadowgun in the mobile, that game use mouse, several buttons & they adapted for android SO. so I guess you can create a joypad like PS sticks in one of the corner of the screen and some hit buttons in the bottom.
I dont know.
for help and support animations go here :
http://megyaemanimste.blogspot.com.ar/
User avatar
megyaem
crazy of the little yellow ball
crazy of the little yellow ball
 
Messages: 2280
Gaming Since: 28 Dec 2011, 22:15
Location: Corrientes,Argentina

Re: TE for cell phone

Postby manutoo » 23 Mar 2014, 04:32

megyaem30,
I already played with such kind of virtual pad, and the precision and efficiency are very very bad...
ManuTOO
== Mana Games ==

>> I don't answer Private Message, except if it's really a _Private_ topic <<
User avatar
manutoo
Game Author
 
Messages: 15586
Gaming Since: 24 Jan 2004, 15:38
Location: France

Next

Return to Tennis Elbow

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Petal [Bot] and 5 guests